Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Blues

Ok, So I am so glad that Thanksgiving is over with. I did not do so hot this week on my diet. Even though I tried to not over indulge I did gain 1.6 pounds back this week. But, on a positive note I am still down 4.2 pounds all together! YAY So, this week I am dieting hard. Two shakes a day and 64 oz. of water and 16 oz. of my green tea for energy! I need to lose 4.8 pounds this week to stay on track with my weightloss goals! I think if I try really hard I will be able to do it or at least get back on track in the next couple of weeks! If I just lose 3 pounds this week and 3 pounds next week I can be back on track easily.

So, here are some new goals for the next 6 months.

1. GRADUATE in May. :)

2. Start the 30 day Shred with Jillian Michaels. Then implement her AB workout, and Yoga. Then when Spring gets around I am wanting to start training for a 5k. :) But, lets get through the first 30 days with the Shred.

3. Continue to track my weekly weight loss to keep me motivated and continue to drink plenty of water everyday.

4. I want to start eating healthier. I am going to stick with the protein shakes for now and then start adding some nutritious meals once I get the inital weight loss started. (I love Gina's Skinny Taste Blog for healthy recipe ideas!)





I thought the turkey was appropriate this week since, it was the cause of my weight gain. Ha Ha Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment