Monday, November 22, 2010

Week 2

After week 2 of the diet I have lost 5.8 pounds! Yippee! I lost a total of 3.2 pounds this week. I have been trying to lose 2 pounds per week but, I will take the extra without complaining. I am still drinking at least one protein shake a day and getting extra vitamins in my system. I have still been drinking about 80 oz. of water a day. (The water helps! I promise.) This week is a very important week for me to try to stay focused. It is Thanksgiving this week and we have 3 family functions this week where I am going to be tempted to "overeat"! So, here is my plan. Portion control. I am not going to suffer and not eat while everyone else is stuffing their faces, however I am going to limit myself on what I do eat. My goal this week is to lose 1.2 additional pounds and that will take me to a total of 7 pounds of weightloss. :) I hope I can do it!



Sheena


No comments:

Post a Comment